All About Masks
We want this faith community to have all of the information it can so that it is able to make well-informed decisions.
- Wear masks with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Masks should be worn by people two years and older.
- Masks should NOT be worn by children younger than two, people who have trouble breathing, or people who cannot remove the mask without assistance.
- Do NOT wear masks intended for healthcare workers, for example, N95 respirators.
- CDC does not recommend the use of gaiters or face shields. Evaluation of these face covers in on-going, but effectiveness is unknown at this time.