In addition to our ChristCare Small Groups, Women's Groups, and Men's Groups, Desert Cross offers many ways to connect in study and fellowship.
- Adult Studies - Click here for more details
• WE╬ogether Adult Forum • Sundays following worship • Gilbert & Tempe
• Pastor's Classes - Three-week study with one of our pastors on a variety of topics. See the bulletin or monthly newsletter for upcoming dates and topics.
• Book Group - Read and discuss a book over the course of a few weeks. Thursday afternoon and evening groups available. See the monthly newsletter for when we begin our next book!
- C3: Coffee, Conversation & Christ
Tuesday • 10:00 am • Gilbert • All are welcome!
2nd & 4th Tuesdays - Coffee & Conversation
C3 is a fellowship group open to all ages 19-99. We share laughter, tears, fun, and food. Topics are discussed and debated. YOU are invited and welcome. For more information, contact Bennett Henrikson at email@example.com.
- Beer & Bible - Not meeting over the summer.
Beer & Bible is a once a month Friday evening gathering that meets for fellowship and discussion. Please see the bulletin or newsletter or call the church office for this month’s date and location.
- Soul to Sole - Desert Cross Walking & Running Group
Saturday mornings • Alternates between Freestone Park in Gilbert and Tempe Town Lake Marina
Thursday evenings • McQueen Park in Gilbert
Walk or run with us, all paces welcome! Contact Michelle Butler for exact meeting times and locations. Learn more about Soul to Sole. See a schedule of meetup times and locations.
Cursillo is a three-day short course in Christian community living and an instrument of renewal no matter where you are in your Christian walk. The three-day weekend is filled with inspirational talks, music, worship, prayer, and is a means of further developing ones’ spirituality. It is free of charge.
For further information, contact the DCLC representative for Cursillo, Sandra Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go See & Do
This is a travel & photography group. Once a month there is an educational class as well as a field trip. Please visit www.azgrynpix.com for more information on class topics and event locations.
- Young Adult Group
Desert Cross has started a group for 25-35 year olds. The group will meet without children for fellowship. Upcoming events will be advertised in the monthly newsletter, weekly e-newsletter, and bulletin.