In addition to our ChristCare Small Groups, Women's Groups, and Men's Groups, Desert Cross offers many ways to connect in study and fellowship.
- Adult Studies - Click here for more details
• WE╬ogether Adult Forum • Sundays following worship • Gilbert & Tempe
• Pastor's Classes - Three-week study with one of our pastors on a variety of topics. See the bulletin or monthly newsletter for upcoming dates and topics.
• Book Group - Read and discuss a book over the course of a few weeks. Thursday afternoon and evening groups available. See the monthly newsletter for when we begin our next book!
- C3: Coffee, Conversation & Christ
Tuesday • 10:00 am • Gilbert • All are welcome!
2nd & 4th Tuesdays - Coffee & Conversation
C3 is a fellowship group open to all ages 19-99. We share laughter, tears, fun, and food. Topics are discussed and debated. YOU are invited and welcome. For more information, contact Bennett Henrikson at email@example.com.
- Beer & Bible - Not meeting over the summer.
Beer & Bible is a once a month Friday evening gathering that meets for fellowship and discussion. Please see the bulletin or newsletter or call the church office for this month’s date and location.
- Soul to Sole - Desert Cross Walking & Running Group
Saturday mornings • Alternates between Freestone Park in Gilbert and Tempe Town Lake Marina
Thursday evenings • McQueen Park in Gilbert
Walk or run with us, all paces welcome! Contact Michelle Butler for exact meeting times and locations. Learn more about Soul to Sole. See a schedule of meetup times and locations.
- Yoga with Bri - Not meeting at this time.
Sunday • 6:00-7:15 pm • Gilbert
Everyone is welcome to attend this all-level class. We will focus on asanas (poses), breath work, and visualization. Please bring a yoga mat and towel/blanket. This class is offered by donation. Contact Bri Dobyns for more information.
Cursillo is a three-day short course in Christian community living and an instrument of renewal no matter where you are in your Christian walk. The three-day weekend is filled with inspirational talks, music, worship, prayer, and is a means of further developing ones’ spirituality. It is free of charge.
For further information, contact the DCLC representative for Cursillo, Sandra Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "5F" Fellowship Group--Currently not meeting. Will resume in the fall.
Friday • 6:30 pm • Home of Dwight & Carolyn Perkins • All are welcome!
2nd & 4th Fridays
"5F' stands for us getting together for Food, Fun, Friends, and Faith Formation in the Spirit's loving Presence. We will organize the food and fun so that there is plenty of time for growing close with each other and digging into short but very in-depth-meaningful Bible studies.
- Go See & Do
This is a travel & photography group. Once a month there is an educational class as well as a field trip. Please visit www.azgrynpix.com for more information on class topics and event locations.
- Young Adult Group
Desert Cross has started a group for 25-35 year olds. The group will meet without children for fellowship. Upcoming events will be advertised in the monthly newsletter, weekly e-newsletter, and bulletin.